Monday 14 July 2014

The proposal - getting it over the line and ready for the application

Walking back from my Supervisor's office to my car and I do a happy dance. Okay okay, I walk back to my car with my feet firmly on the ground but a grin from ear to ear and a sense of achievement that one small goal has been achieved towards submitting my application to be a PhD candidate. The word 'brilliant' echoing in my ears as I realise my hard work has seen me through the first of many challenges in the journey that is ahead.

I'm a week from bring able to have my application and proposal signed off and submitted. I know my chances of a scholarship are slim but even without it, I have started my journey as a 
PhD candidate. The first of many little steps in the HDR process. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment