Thursday 24 July 2014

PhD Proposal and Application - The Process

Needless to say, I was shocked yesterday when I had a catch up with my supervisor yesterday and she said 'Great, let's submit this today'. I guess I was expecting another edit, another chat but to walk physically down to the Research office and hand it over was amazing. I am still in shock and it's only the first step - I still have to get my letter of acceptance. Receiving that letter could take a month!

After six months getting the application together, I now need to re-do my project planner and Gantt chart. This may be the only time I'm actually ahead of time in this new research journey!

A short but sweet blog post today. I'm sure there will be many long posts in the future as I charge through challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment