Sunday 7 July 2013

The very beginning

This blog has been started to document my journey from Masters Research Student to Doctoral Student and beyond.

Today marks the day, I handed in my research project for perusal by my supervisor to seek permission to submit (no doubt I'll have to make some changes!) . It is now that I believe my PhD journey begins. I need to think about my next research topic, find two supervisors and write a research proposal to be accepted for candidature into my current University.

I also hope to obtain a scholarship, however before I look any more into that,  the research proposal is more important to complete.

So, I hope you enjoy reading about my journey, the highs and lows, and if you are also a PhD candidate can share in the adventures that lay ahead.



Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment