Saturday 27 July 2013

The editing process is long!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have a few changes to make on my thesis which were recommended by my supervisor. They're taking a little longer than I thought as I am back teaching in primary schools and also tutoring at University. The editing process I knew would be long but the fiddly last minute changes along with what life brings has drawn it out.

It may seem like I am complaining and I guess in a way it is a vent but that's only because I want to get started on writing my article and talking about my PhD topic! I must say though the editing process has made me realise I do know my topic well and these finishing touches in my thesis has increased my motivation and enthusiasm about my topic: TPACK.

A short post and there may be more as I document my PhD journey but they all mark important steps toward the bigger goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment