1. Sustainability - I need to avoid burnout. I need to start with a fresh mind in the new year.
2. Spend quality time with my friends and family- admit it- friends and some family get neglected during the PhD journey! Christmas time is about being with the important people In your life.
3. Mind break: everyone's mind needs a holiday every now and again- the mind needs to take a break from itself.
4. Reconnect with things you love doing such as beach trips, baking or reading a novel.
5. Sleep, rest, eat repeat. It's the festive season and I love this time of year. Let's enjoy it!
So, are you taking a studybreak?